SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free Shipping on orders $250+ to the lower 48 states. Standard shipping rates apply to AK, HI, and all International shipments including Puerto Rico.
Free shipping is offered for most orders of $250 or more when shipped within the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii); some exclusions apply. Green Tech Packaging™ charges sales tax for non-resale items shipped within California. We will gladly waive the sales tax for tax-exempted customers. Most of our products can be shipped to any address in the world via UPS or FedEx. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations or outside of the states in which we have facilities. If you would like to inquire about additional shipping options that do not appear on the checkout page, please call us and talk to one of our customer service representatives. Free shipping cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions unless stated otherwise. For any returns, please see our Returns policy. All return requests are subject to the strict enforcement of the terms and conditions set forth.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping costs and delivery times for you. All prices are F.O.B. Los Angeles, California. Please allow 1-3 business days for orders to be shipped. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST, excluding major holidays. All orders will receive a confirmation by telephone or email with tracking information for the shipment. All shipments will be carefully checked prior to delivery. Any incorrect shipment, shipping damage, or discrepancy of the order must be reported within five (5) days of receipt. Some of our products may be drop shipped.
PRODUCT THAT MAY BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED
- All items returned for exchange must be in original package, complete, free of markings, and in clean, resalable condition. Green Tech Packaging™ will not accept items that have been used, abused, mishandled, worn or have any missing parts or pieces.
- Product received which does not match the original invoice.
- Unused and undiscounted product in its original packaging.
- Defective or damaged in-transit product, which must be accompanied by photographic evidence thereof. Photographs of damaged product as well as shipping box required.
- Glass jars that have been damaged in-transit. Glass jars will be subject to a 1:1 exchange ratio. Photographic evidence of damaged product as well as a shipping box required.
- Clearance and/or promotional items, the sales of which are final.
- Used merchandise or any partial boxes of merchandise.
- Product which is subject to bulk or quantity discounts.
- Custom products.
- Closeout items.
- Incomplete, partial, or used product.
The customer is responsible for all freight charges (to and from) for the returned items, including shipping costs. Return freight charges from refused and/or undeliverable shipments will be deducted from the total credit amount. There will be no cross shipping. Replacement items will not be shipped until the returned items are received. Replacements are subject to availability.
Product must be returned in its original packaging and original delivery box. Unless the damage or defect was caused by or was the responsibility of Green Tech Packaging™, the company has NO responsibility for the return shipping costs and assumes no responsibility for a refund in the event a return package is lost, stolen or misplaced nor does Green Tech Packaging™ assume any responsibility for damage to the return shipped product in the event a refund is denied and then re-shipped to the customer. Any refund is subject to a satisfactory review and inspection by Green Tech Packaging™ as to whether the product is returnable, damaged or defective, and in full compliance with these terms and conditions. Should Green Tech Packaging™ not accept the return; it will provide notice of its decision and the reason(s) therefore. In that event, Green Tech Packaging™ will return the product to the customer at the customers’ expense for shipping.
If the refund request is approved, it will be processed within five (5) days thereafter and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow up to seven (7) to fourteen (14) days from the return shipped date for your account to be credited and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. All returns not due to damage or error by Green Tech Packaging™ that are accepted are subject to a thirty percent (30%) re-stocking fee which will be deducted from any refund. At Green Tech Packaging’™ discretion, any quantity discounts provided by Green Tech Packaging™ may be revoked and re-billed based on the actual volume kept. Green Tech Packaging™ reserves the right to cancel any quantity discounts and modify the discounted bill so that it reflects the full purchase price for items on the invoice that are not returned.
DEADLINE FOR ANY RETURN
Within fifteen (15) days of delivery of product, a notice of intent to return and reason therefore must be sent to us. Returned items must be received within fifteen (15) business days of an RMA number being originally issued. Before the proposed return product can be shipped, a Return Material Authorization Form (“RMA”) must be completed by the customer. The completed form may be submitted digitally on our website at www.greentechpackaging.com; otherwise the form can be obtained from the sales representative and submitted with the shipment of the product being returned. If the proposed return is a direct result of damaged/defective product that is the fault of/responsibility of Green Tech Packaging™ ’, then the appropriate sales rep will complete the RMA form on the customer’s behalf.
- Please contact our office to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- A copy of the original packing list must be included with the return package.
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Any returned products without an RMA number on the outside of the package, or if the RMA number is over fifteen (15) days from the date it was originally assigned,
then Green Tech Packaging™ has the right to refuse the shipment.
Green Tech Packaging™ encourages customers to use an insured shipping method that can be tracked. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transition.